Illustrating who & what I love!



Real lovely, yummy sisters...


Big Sister Miss Gianna is blowing me away 99.9999% of the time in the way that she is loving her baby sister and helping me!  Heavens!  With Gianna in the role of Mom E. Assistant, I can actually leave the room, wash my hair (albeit bent over in the kitchen sink) and do this n' that!  Uhm, let's not chat about the .3% of time when the expected emotional dust storms kick in!  They pass!

And please come on back to the blog as I'm going to post free art in the next day or so as I've always done!  Naturally there will be a Daisy theme!  I can't help myself!


3 comments:

  1. I love this photo. They sure are yummy sisters! I can't wait to see them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun to see pictures of your 2 together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two girls are gorgeous! I'd enjoy getting our girls together! You are pretty close to us!

    ReplyDelete