Illustrating who & what I love!



Free list for She E. O! Mom E. Person to do list!

Click to enlarge n' print!
or drag to your desktop to print on standard 8.5x11 sheet of paper!
So, I am still working on the "art-project-a-day-summer-theme," with my two girls, but  I have to admit, there are no art projects happening on the weekends!  Why?  Because some days I think I'm more into the projects than the girls and two I'm human; I get a little tired!  Also, along with stealing time here n' there through the week, the weekends are when I devote time (albeit not very much during summer) to create art for my Etsy Vanity Gallery and Etsy Adoption Option Shoppe.

I don't know about you, but what I know about me, is that I need paper lists to feel organized and stay sane!  I live n' die on my iPad but also have found that I will always thrive with a list on a piece of paper and more than ever during the summer when my kids world merges with mine... all day! 

To this end, I've created this very easy-to-print list for all of us!  And really, aren't we all the She E O of our family!?   Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment