Illustrating who & what I love!



Charming China Girl Book Mark

Click n' Print
You can print these charming China Girl bookmarks on a single page of 8.5 x 11 paper, one of two ways.  You can click on the image and it will appear larger whereupon you print.  Or, you can right click and slide the image on to your desktop to print.  I printed at 97% of the size of the full image which is something you can adjust when you print.  At 97% no part of the image is cut off of the printing area.
I left room for notes ... because I'm always taking notes when I read of information, websites or this or that.   I use bookmarks for everything I read from mags, to tabloids, to actual books!  If you'd like to look at more lil' ol' charming China Girl and Boy images take a look art in my on-line ChinaGirlLove store!   Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment