Illustrating who & what I love!



Valentines Printables

Click n' Print
Once you click and enlarge, this should print out nicely on an 8.5x11 piece of paper.  Fold in half vertically and horizontally and cut.  If it's a tad' too large in printer settings print at @95%! If that doesn't work email me and I'll send you a file!

Oh Sweet Gang!  I'm so sorry I haven't had time to create a new Valentine Printable but happily I've had quite a lot of special requests for individual China Girl illustrations of adorable little ones, a donation request or two or three for my woman-to-woman humor prints and adding art to my VanityGalleryStore, as well as trying like mad to open my AdoptionOption shoppe on Etsy.  I'm looking forward to offering lotsa' charming, reasonably priced images available at first, as prints!  I'm always, always open to suggestions!   In the meantime, enjoy this printable!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment