Illustrating who & what I love!



Sweet China Girl note card for you!

Click & Print this Free Card!
You can click and print this note card on a standard sheet of 8.5x11 piece of paper and just fold in half to cut into two note cards!  You may have to adjust your printer settings to print size 8.5 x 11 or click it twice for the correct sizing or drag it to your desktop.  It's actually all very easy to do!  After you print, just fold the card in half and you've got a quick n' simple card that works for soooo many different occasions!

I did this one in the likeness of my 7 year old (about a year ago) and hope it works for YOU!  I'm always open to new suggestions of fun freebies to create for this blog as well as product suggestions for my ChinaGirlLove on-line store!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment