Illustrating who & what I love!



You can do this!














Coming soon -- Your sweet little one from China! sticker
Make this sticker with your sweet little one's image!

For as many charming little drawings as I can do, what can be as cute as your little Cute E!?  Add your picture to a little sticker (as I have).  They come in sheets of 20 and are perfect on invites, little notes & on correspondence to family n' friends!  


Here's how you do it -- You can click directly on my sticker [above] and you will be prompted to change image and text, and that's it!  Or you can  create a variety of items with your picture by clicking on my store, then on the top of the page where it says CREATE you can decide what you would like to create & once again you'll follow the prompts.  
Have fun!  Please email me with any questions  at collenekennedy@comcast.net   Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment